- Wi-Fi 6: The newest generation of Wi-Fi connectivity, Wi-Fi 6 is based on IEEE 802.11ax and brings faster speeds than previous technologies in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Increased range, better performance in environments where many devices compete for bandwidth, and enhanced power efficiency for devices are characteristics of Wi-Fi 6.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WiGig™: Providing multi-gigabit speeds for line-of-sight scenarios in the 60 GHz band, WiGig® enables a host of high bandwidth uses. The potential for applications such as augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) and services such as HD streaming is being realized through WiGig.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Vantage™: Bringing streamlined Wi-Fi connectivity to managed networks in transportation hubs, stadiums, shopping malls, and more enables users to remain connected and productive on the go. Wi-Fi Vantage™ networks combine high performance connectivity, network intelligence, and smoother transitions as users traverse the wider network.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED WPA3™: The next generation of Wi-Fi security, WPA3™, provides cutting-edge security protocols. WPA3 simplifies Wi-Fi security, enables more robust authentication, delivers increased cryptographic strength, and maintains resiliency of mission critical networks.
- Wi-Fi HaLow™: Wi-Fi HaLow provides the long range and low power needed to support IoT applications such as smart home systems that monitor, protect, and control home environments, and connected wearable devices to help maintain health.
We are aware of a potentially service impacting issue. Learn more
Wi-Fi 6: What’s Different, and Why it Matters? Print
- WiFi 6, Wi-Fi6, Wi-Fi, Router, Fast
Was this answer helpful?
What is a wireless range extender and what are the pros and cons? As referenced / copied from Wikipedia -:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_repeater Wireless... What fibre packages does Accelerit offer ? Please feel free to peruse our comprehensive offerings for your respective FNO via... What payment methods can I use to keep my account up-to date Please be advised Accelerit offers you two payment methods for your convinience. You have the... SMTP Error - What's the cause of this? Some email providers are tied to a particular network. This means that you will recieve emails... How can I check my international transfer speed? At what ratio is my home line contended ? All our home lines have an official contention ratio...